Monday, May 9, 2011
Sun and Shopping!
This past week I was in Palm Desert with my mom and it was an amazing trip, but the best part was the deals that I found. I found a nice Calvin Kline sweater that was $80 and I bought it for $10! Then there was the the sexy satin top with studs on it for my mom for $11, it was originally $90. And finally, one of my gifts to my mom for mothers day was a cute blue lace sweatshirt by Billabong. This was $40 and I got it for $10 (I bought one for myself). All these great finds were bought at Macys! They always have some form of sale going and if you play your cards right and are nice to the sale person they almost always have some hidden or additional coupons that they will scan for you. Be sure to ask next time you are in Macys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment